Oh hello 3E1s,
this is my first time posting.
HAHA, thinking and looking back at the times,
and in a blink of an eye, we have been classmates for almost half-a-year, which is like,
6 months.
It has never been my regret in coming to this class,
even though there're certain disputes that I wouldn't wish to mention very much.
Now, the little noises, antics of the class, even if we are detested by some of the teachers,
I can tell that 3E1, is actually not as bad as what it is.
We are always being compared upon, with the 3E2s.
Teachers' critism, high expectations of others, and so-called, "sucky" attitude.
I believe we aren't that bad. (Although we all know, sometimes, we go overboard.)
HEY! NO ONE IS PERFECT, ISN'T IT?
Never did I like the idea of being despise upon.
Suppose, NONE OF YOU do like it.
As a class, I really hope we can be the best we can be.
In this class, I felt a lot, or rather SO MUCH, happier than before.
Even though, to some of you, I rarely talk or w'ever,
the little antics, noise, voices, you all made, seems to be like, something I do love listening.
Like now, you all, although talking among your cliques,
there's this little sweetness I felt in the class,
whenever I see the boys getting united.
Regardless of which class they came from, the playings was just, beyond words.
(And, I really do hope that's not an illusion)
Everything takes time,
I can't expect all of you to change overnight.
WHO DOESN'T MISSES HIS/HER OTHER CLASSES, OR WHERE YOU WERE FROM LAST TIME?
It's a matter of fact for us to get used to one another.
We aren't similar people. Thus, I can't expect everyone to like one another.
We all have flaws,
so, it's just that whether we would like to accept who we are and NOT who are ought to be, or change for.
Finally, it's after the examinations.
I was thinking of a chalet, prolly at the end of the year, or sth.
Some did well, some didn't do as well, some just needed more guidance.
For our future, and most importantly,
for ourselves, Let's have a brighter tomorrow.
(Or rather, AN EFFICIENT CERT FOR US TO GO AROUND SHOWING AFTER THE O's.)
All the best!
With love,
Melissa.