Friday, August 22, 2008

Fencers of class threeeeone!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's Yichan here to say!
Or rather, here to blog hahaha :D It's my first time blogging here, so I'm oh so excited!
LAUGH-OUT-LOUD. I know I sound dumb, thanks :D
Anyway, MuiZhen asked me to upload the photos from our fencing programme last Thursday, so here I am! Haha, I couldn't get the videos up though. Credits to my disappointing blogger, ugh!
Oh well okay okay. I shall try and blog as often as I can here :D
Hopefully there will be more activities like this for us to bond together, 3e1! (:

P.s Credits to muizhen and lks for photos!

Our coach, shawn-paul!
Ha-ha, meet our joker!
Vincent you look so handsome!~ (Suan again T.T) Our most ham-some guy in class :D
Germaine (L) and Hueimin (R) in fighting!

Finally Mr Lee in action with LKS!
They (Xiaozhen and Hueimin) belongs to the drama-mama club :D Clarence, Nicholas and Muizhen.
Joker James, Suan-er Vincent and our class's idol Sunil!
Candid shot.
Sports appreciation programme, success!

END.