Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day!

Hello, Happy Teachers' Day!
To all the teachers of class Threeeone, hohoho!

I ain't trying to be unique by blogging my wishes to the teachers, while everyone else tags.
Sorry I don't like tagging, seriously.
By the way, I'm not good with words and I never, never like to be faker or so.
However, what I'm going to continue is truly from the bottom of my heart :D

I'd like to say a big thank-you to all the teachers who suffered, laughed, worried, cried, and danced with our class. I daresay our class has stired up trouble occasionally, and that doesn't appear to be our "expected behaviour" from our should-be-proud-and-good-in-everything-but-we-are-not-class (With quotes from mrs T.Ho, lol) Still, you teachers continue to strive hard with us and guide us along the way. That alone, makes you guys noble. IF I am a teacher facing such a class, I'd have scolded them like mad. Thankfully, I am still a student :D

Back to the topic ...
Don't be upset. Each individual becomes sensible someday, at some point of time. I know it's stressful, having to deal with a group of 39, growing up at different phase. But I do know, someday we will all be happy.

I don't know what to say, but ...
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
THANK YOU!

To end this off, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY ONCE AGAIN to:

Mr A.Goh, Ms R.Yue, Ms. See HY, Ms A. Lim, Mdm Rahayu, Mr J. Koh, Ms Yamada, Mrs T. Ho, Ms C H. Leow, Ms Chen ZC, Mr T. Tan, Mrs V. Haridass, Mr Rohan, Mdm Ong, Mdm Ho, Mrs Chan, Mr J. Lim, Mdm Wan !

(:

With love.