Wednesday, October 15, 2008

EOY Physics results

Since I won't be around in class to return your exam scripts, I want to use this platform to express my congratulatory note to the class of 3E1 for showing marked improvement in the Physics results. As I compared the EOY (End-of-year) with your Mid-Year exam results, I discovered that almost all of you garnered at least a 1-grade improvement! This is remarkable! Of course, there is still room for improvement for many of you, but I'm confident that we will be able to achieve many distinctions next year.

Next, we have a steady group of distinction holders in the class and the size of the B-graders is enlarging. This is good and we anticipated it. Keep up the good work 3E1! For those of you who have shown improvement, keep doing the things you are doing right. For the rest who have yet achieved your desired goal in Physics, keep working with me. 2 things I'm most afraid of: unbelief and you giving up altogether.