Heyy 4E1 peeps.This goes out to all of you.Firstly,I do not wish to offend anyone by what I'm going to say and I hope none of you starts to hate me just because I say this.Ok,I really really think that it is time for us to change.Our behaviour,attitude and everything else.We've already made all of our teachers disappointed in us except for maybe Ms Shamsudin,Ms See and Miss Agnes Lim who have yet to give up on us.Mr Goh has not given up on us but we have made him disappointed,that I'm sure.For what he said today,this is what I feel.It is true that not all of us were disruptive during the lesson and I know that all those were,including me,raised up our hands when he asked.However when he asked who felt that what we did was not right,I guess that he was expecting all of us to raise up our hands because we were a class and as the saying goes,one for all,all for one.It could be a misunderstanding,maybe only those at fault thought they had to raise up their hands.The truth is that,yea not all of us are to blame but we do not have the class spirit to accept the fault as a whole.Hey guys(and girls),we have about at most 2 months left for 'o' levels and I think that it is time we put aside our differences and hatred towards one another and work together through this tough and difficult period.It is not going to hurt to just put on a fake smile towards someone you don't like.I really want all of you to know that,you guys are a fun-loving and amazing bunch.It was a totally different culture for me.I really hope that in the end,all of us will do well and we will make all the teachers who didn't believe us stare at us jaw-dropped.We have been compared with other classes many times and some of us may feel like giving up.Let me tell you peeps this,sometimes,you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.None of us came into this class last year thinking that we are in a lousy class. Remember that we are different and we should be proud of it and at the same time,make others feel good when they come into our class,especially teachers.I want all of you to know that I love you all=) and that we can go through this together and once again,I hope I did not sound offensive or demanding to any of you.I hope this post works,I'm keeping my fingers crossed=)
~vanathy